Exclusive FREE Report:
“21 Critical Questions Your IT Consultant
Should Be Able
To Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT person to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Get Your Report Now
The Form On This Page
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE Report
"Itcon has taken the burden of computer support and maintenance off my back"
Thanks to ItCon and their BusinessCare program, the entire burden of computer support has been taken off my back, and I don’t have to worry about security threats or downtime. Now we are getting regular Microsoft updates, virus updates, spyware is being scanned and removed, the temporary files are getting cleaned up, and our backups are being taken care of....
Director of Operations
Chestnut Ridge, NY
"They understand the importance of excellent customer service"
Moshe and his crew at ItCon have been fantastic!!! I highly recommend ItCon to any company looking to rid themselves of IT worries. Any time a company is in a situation where they have to wait on computer service, it would be in the best interest of that company to talk with ItCon...
Rabbi Pinchas Lipshutz,
CEO Editor in Chief