Data Backup Solutions
Protect what matters most
Would your business survive a theft, fire, hurricane, earthquake or even a server crash? Then why leave your most important asset unprotected? The risk of losing your data is one of the biggest threats to your business.
With Data Backup from ItCon, your data is protected by state-of-the-art continuous disk-based backup technology, the safest backup method available on the market today. Continuous backup combined with standby server technology gives you the peace of mind to focus on what’s really important – your business. And since we own the hardware, you’re protected from obsolescence.
Data Backup from ItCon gives you continuous protection of your company’s critical data with no effort on your part, so your business will remain protected even if your main server were to crash.
Data Backup services from ItCon provide enterprise-class data protection that includes these features:
- Global Redundancy - prevent disaster by spreading out your backup to eliminate the single point of failure
- Continuous Data Protection - upload snapshots of file changes as soon as they are made, so you can recover any changes made throughout the workday
- Built-In Retention Policies - comprehensive and customizable solutions for compliance
- Seeding & Bandwidth Throttling Option - back up at full speed without slowing down your Internet connection
- All-Inclusive Agents - backup solutions that integrate with your current operating systems and software
- Reporting, Access and Reliability - offsite backup with extensive reporting for real insight into security and what’s being backed up
Our partnerships with leaders in the technology industry allow us to provide businesses like yours with offsite backup that delivers the security and reliability of enterprise-level designs, featuring triple offsite redundancy without the sacrifice of local storage. Best of all, our multi-platform offsite backups are all-inclusive, so you don’t have to worry about surprises to your business or your budget.
Don’t risk everything you’ve worked for.